FundFAQ! for Private Equity Investments
FundFAQ began with the interest in giving back to our candidate community – its priority is to share information with individuals whom are in their specific industries (e.g Hedge Fund Accounting, Private Equity Fund Accounting, Corporate Secretarial, etc) and aims to give bite-size infographics for many whom ready on-the-go. With this individually-driven market feedback that has been gathered at Funds Partnership Asia, we also want to keep the ecosystem transparent and share it with hiring firms, keeping them abreast to the market’s responses.
FundFAQ narrows down the key questions to look out for, what other opportunities are the candidate market also applying to and most importantly, how did they feel after attending the interview.
Private Equity Investment Opportunities
Top 5 roles that candidates are also applying for:
- Portfolio or Investment Management
- Research Analysts / Senior Analysts
- M&A Analysts
- Investment Banking Opportunities
- Consultancy Opportunities
Top 5 fields of interest candidates are interested in:
- Consumers / Retail
- TMT / Information Technology/ Software and Hardware
- Pharmaceutical / Healthcare / BioTechnology
Top 5 questions employers asked during an interview:
- Define SIBOR and LIBOR, explain the difference between the two and how it affects the assets.
- Tell us about your deal experience(s).
- Which section of the balance sheet does intellectual properties (i.e trademarks) go to?
- If you could invest in anything today, what would it be and how would you value the company?
- When should you use a DCF vs. an LBO?
Read more about FUNDFAQ : Private Equity Investments Infographic here:
If you are keen to speak to a specialist that does executive search for private equity investments, please reach out to our respective consultants:
Robert Hayward – Principal Consultant
Justin Lee – Consultant